Monday 22 February 2021

At Ally’s Angels, you will be coached by WBFF WORLD Champion Alicia Gowan’s alongside many other WBFF pro athletes.

 Alicia Gowan’s not only is a WBFF champion, but she has also been awarded the WBFF coach of the year and build’s WBFF pros. Competing is a personal journey that requires you to overcome many obstacles, being coached by an athlete who has done this process many times herself takes any confusion or questions out of the process, meaning you can relax and enjoy the journey.

Alicia Gowans a WBFF Coach, the WBFF is the BEST of fitness, it truly is the rolls Royce of bodybuilding.

What was my journey to becoming WBFF Fitness world? From an incredibly young age I have always been incredibly active- my interests in various sports started from my youngest memories of surfing, ballet, gymnastics, skating, and triathlons. After my sporting days as a teen, I began to feel unsatisfied, I knew I could be stronger, fitter, healthier and create a physique that would not only look incredible but benefit my sporting disciplines. As I started to lift weights and eat more food I noticed I became stronger from session to session and my body started to develop womanly curves, this is when I completely left triathlons behind and began to chase strength and health instead. May 2013 was my first ever competition, at the INBA Bikini ‘Momma’ Contest, I finished 3rd place. It wasn’t until I competed 4 more times than I won my first show- this taught me my champion resilient mindset, to come back stronger and better each time but to also love the process of self-development I then began preparing the WBFF Australia, which was definitely my biggest show so far- It’s fair to say I fell involve with the WBFF and everything it stands for- I actually became one of Australia’s first WBFF Pros in the Fitness Diva category. Come 2015 I had to deal with massive obstacles due to breaking my back, this forced to learn more about training strategies, more about the anatomy and different rehabilitations- which has been hugely beneficial to my ability as a coach. From becoming a WBFF that year I have built the most incredible family of professional and amateur athletes to my Ally’s angels team and been nominated coach of the year, followed by earning 3 world titles and working as the face of big brands such as EHP. The WBFF has been the most empowering door for me to open and has allowed me to grow my brand whilst networking with some incredible athletes.

Paul Dillet’s WBFF Entertainment is the worldwide leader in live entertainment events, modelling, and beauty, fitness, fashion, and luxury lifestyle. The WBFF strives for international recognition as an industry leader by providing the best experience and opportunities for clients, contestants, and models, by providing one of the most professional platforms and productions.

World’s Beauty Fashion and fitness effectively promote health, fashion, and live music-it’s the Victoria’s Secret of the fitness industry. WBFF Entertainment seeks to raise the standards within all aspects of your business through innovation and professionalism. The World Beauty Fitness & Fashion Inc. the worldwide leader in fitness pageants. Simply put the WBFF – When only the BEST will do!

WBFF was founded by a professional athlete, the needs of the contestants are understood, which differentiates the WBFF from any other brand. You will be able to grow your relationships with all their partners to create sponsorship and marketing opportunities for your development in an industry that is constantly growing. WBFF Entertainment events are second to none and they are the most professionally produced shows in the industry.

Any competitor can compete in a WBFF show, judges will decide at the shows which competitor will obtain a professional status, and be awarded their WBFF Pro Card if they display the qualities of a WBFF Pro. Click here to know more about #WBFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment