Wednesday 17 January 2018

Why You Do NOT Need Expensive SEO for Small Business Website

Everyone talks about SEO (Search Engine Optimization), and how important is to get on page one of search engines. You hear that you need expensive SEO and that it should payoff. We say that you do not need expensive SEO and here is why…

I am sure I will annoy many people with this statement, and many will disagree, but I stand by my words. Most small businesses do not need expensive SEO (Search Engine Optimization).

Few things to point out before I start. First, my focus is on small service businesses, like locksmiths, plumbers, handymen, etc. Though I believe that above said applies for most small businesses that are not internet based.

Second, I am not saying that your small business website does not need SEO at all – I am talking that you do not need expensive SEO that ranges from $500 to a few thousand dollars a month.

Third, as for everything in life, there are exceptions to this, but those are relatively rare. Click here to know more about #affordable small business websites.

1 comment:

  1. Totally! There are a lot of people who do not have stable budget for SEO and facebook ads management services and there is a need of a good company that is affordable and can help people with a pocket friendly budget. I am going to find some good companies like that definitely.

    ReplyDelete