Sunday 28 January 2018

amphibia sunglasses

A Personal Story

In the 1980’s, when I was a young man, I saw a cool pair of Porche sunglasses, with very good lenses. They were $150, which equates to about $500 if I were buying them today. I wanted them because they were so cool, but could barely afford them. I said to the salesman, “I can’t get these, I always lose my sunglasses and scratch them.” He looked right back at me and said, “Once you buy an expensive pair, you won’t lose them or scratch them again. You’ll take care of them.”

He was right, I had them for years. Even after I moved on to other styles, they sat in a draw, in perfect condition. Perhaps I was more susceptible to his words than others, but I hope to influence you in the same way: take care of your eye wear! Follow the advice above and you’ll have your glasses for years.

Another point: Once I wore good lenses, I could never go back to wearing cheap sunglasses. They’re actually bad for your eyes and will hurt your vision over time! Click here to know more about #amphibia sunglasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment