Friday 16 February 2018

THE ARTISTRY OF PRODUCTION MUSIC

The future film makers and videographers of every country can find musical scores and filling elements in one affordable place, ContiMusic.com. For royalty free production music has never been so easy to find, pay for and download.  I found this website while studying the art of making films in New York last year.  While my productions are mostly artistic in nature, I have other projects that span a variety of film genres that also need production music that are of great substance and high quality in nature.  I am never going back to any other website for my music. 

With their "1 License For All", terrific selection and affordable prices, (for either single tracks or for a yearly subscription) ContiMusic has me as a lifetime member.  Every other website offering royalty free production music has a managed license that makes you pay more for commercial use depending upon how many people you have as an audience.  ContiMusic has a flat-rate, everyone pays the same fee.  Right now, that fee for me is $49.00 per year and allows me to download an unlimited number of tracks.  The Contis' add content nearly every day, take requests for content and also can be contacted for custom jobs (additional fees required for custom work).  Click here to know more about #Royalty Free Production Music.

No comments:

Post a Comment